Class A CDL Truck Driver – Home Daily!
Anadarko Dozer & Trucking is seeking Class A CDL Truck Drivers, with at least 2 years tanker experience preferred, to join our team in Elk City, OK or Hinton, OK.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle, examples to include but not limited to: tankers, vacuum trucks, end dump, and belly dump.
- Ensure all time sheets, field tickets, driver’s logs, and other paperwork as required, are completed accurately and in a timely fashion as described in the company handbook.
- Driver must also make sure that specific jobs are completed to the satisfaction of the company that we are servicing.
Other important responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring yourself, employees and equipment are adhering to safety standards set forth by Anadarko Dozer & Trucking, LLC, and local, state, and federal agencies.
- Abide all traffic, local, state, and federal laws.
In addition to the above, the responsibilities of this position include such duties, tasks, and activities as are customarily and traditionally associated with this position, or that may be assigned to this position from time to time.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Housing provided
Class A CDL Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Current Class A CDL required
- Tankers endorsements encouraged but not required,
- Oilfield experience
- Current MVR that is agreeable with our company insurance.
- Must have or complete Safeland training.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Work Schedule:
- Schedule for this position is set forth by the Truck Supervisors.
- Example schedule could include 4 days on 2 days off but being available 24 hours a day while on duty.